What can Solutions Centre do for you?
- We design trainings for you and your colleagues so you can apply the Solution focused approach to your work setting.
- We offer supervision to help you utilize your resources and enhance your skills.
- We offer consultation to maximize the existing resources of your organization.
- We have a large network of specialists in applying the Solution focused approach to different work settings.
- We can advise you on finding the right specialist for you, who could fit best with your needs.
We want to hear from you!
We are fine-tuners for your organization!
Please contact: Arnoud Huibers, director of Solutions Centre
Insoo Kim Berg (USA) and Arnoud Huibers (NL) founded Solutions Centre in 2004
The circle technique was developed by psychologist-psychotherapist Arnoud Huibers. It is a solution-focused tool to make an efficient inventory of the client’s desired changes as well as their successful experiences. The tool can be used in conversations with individual clients as well as in conversations with families, couples, groups and teams.
Solution Focused Brief Therapy
Solution-Focused Brief therapy (SFBT) is a future-oriented, goal-directed approach to solving human problems of living. Initially developed as a rebellion against the traditional psychotherapy approach which is driven by the therapist/expert deciding what might be the best possible solution for those who seek help, SFBT aims to work collaboratively with the client who understands his own circumstances the best in order to arrive at a solution that is pragmatic and realistic to fit his needs. The result is a respectful, brief therapy with workable solutions that the client can actually carry out by making needed changes.